Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fat and grumpy...

I'm tired of it. I'm not a fat man, yet here I am, fat. I don't see a fat guy in my head, but the mirror and photographs betray my fantasy. I'm waaaayyyy too heavy, too slothful, too willing to simply do nothing and call it broadening my mind, or study. I need to get moving before I die from being lazy. How will I start? I have a treadmill, so I need to get my ass onto it. I've used it once this YEAR. Once. No excuses other than the ones that I lie to myself with. This is a bizarre way to motivate myself, but I'm desperate. So, tonight, I clear the area around my treadmill and tomorrow morning, I get up and I walk. A half mile, something to get me moving. I love how I feel when the endorphins start cranking and I love how I feel when I get my muscles excited. I know how to do it,I just have to do it daily. Diet, exercise, water, less sitting around.

It's time. Do or DIE.

No comments: